.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Dirty House (The Miracle on 42nd Street)

Friday, August 12, 2005

The outdoor clean up begins...


I decided to take a break from the cleaning and wander through the woods to pick up trash, and I found this improvised "planter" made of concrete blocks. I also found some old stone steps down the hillside and parts of an artificial Christmas tree. Didn't these people understand that fake trees don't belong in the woods???





A few of the tires in the woods...I think there are about 20 of them out there. I picked up dozens of beer bottles and soda cans, plastic bags, broken glass, etc., in addition to half of the artificial Christmas tree-not quite sure where the rest of it is. Filled about 2 garbage bags before I lost interest. Have to be wary of mosquitos as well, especially with all of the tires out there. There was a strong breeze so that kept them at bay for a while.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.